View More Reviews

minnesota vacations

"Monte & Sandy I would like to thank you again for yet another excellent stay at White Birch Resort. When I first started coming to the resort it was just my father and I. With us both wanting to share the experience with others and bringing a few more people each year this has turned into an annual trip with my group needing multiple cabins for 24 people total. This is definitely due to you having a beautiful resort with 5 STAR cabin accommodations. I should say over 5 STAR....I don’t see an end to us coming up at least once each year for a visit!

Ryan O. - Minnesota May

View More Reviews

minnesota vacations

"We Googled VRBO Minnesota lakes and found White Birch Resort. We were looking for Minnesota cabin rentals for large groups and i can say this is the best we have ever stayed in" Even though we came in July we we able to catch some walleye after we learned the technique from a local fishing guide. The private lake home with hot tub we rented was such a treat for our family reunion. We definitely would recommend this Minnesota resort for your next vacation.

Stephanie and Steve J. - Nebraska

View More Reviews

mn resorts

White Birch Resort Video

View our Minnesota Resort Video of all the family fun.

Once you've set foot at White Birch Resort, it is easy to see why this picturesque destination has always been proud to lure guests to a multi-generational tradition as demonstrated by repeat guests. Guests no longer come to just fulfill dreams of fishing at an iconic "Premier Top 10 BEST" fishing lake. Blackduck Lake is a very easy lake to learn to fish since it is so shallow.  There are sandbars located throughout the lake where the walleye will come into feed.  You will be given a lake amp and detailed instructions on what bait, tackle and spots to fish. 

So if your exploring  all the Minnesota Lake Resorts and want a MN cabin with a  private hot tub and fishing boat than White Birch is your best choice.  If you are looking for a log cabin rental for a weekend getaway other than Gull Lake, Lake Superior or the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness then check out the Bemidji  MN area

We would love to have you experience your Minnesota vacations at White Birch Resort. Thank you for your consideration!

Contact White Birch Resort for Your Next Minnesota Vacation Experience
218-835-4552