Blackduck Minnesota Resort
#10 Features and Amenities:
This is a studio open floor plan vacation cabin at a Blackduck Minnesota Resort . The full bathroom is in its own room. There is a full kitchen with a full size refrigerator. It is located above our storage and has a flight of steps to it. There is also a park style grill and your own private fire pit with free firewood. All of the the amenities located on White Birch Resort grounds are included in the rate. This Minnesota resort cabin is located 25 miles from Upper Red Lake and also Bemidji MN.
Minnesota Cabin #10 Description
- 640 sq. ft. with Lake View
- Upstairs Level above our resort storage.
- One Room – Queen Size Bed w/Serta Mattress
- High Quality Quilt/Bed Linens/Blankets/Pillows
- One Full Bath
- Cabin exterior constructed of Country Hewn Log Siding, Cedar Batt & Board siding, Cedar Shake shingles.
- Exterior finish is Medium to Dark Stained
- Interior is a unique Tongue-and-Groove and Sheetrock
- Modern custom made amenities and roomy floor plan.
- Electric Hear, A/C unit, Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Living Room area has Full Size Log Futon (Sleeps 1), 1 Recliner
- Hardwood and Ceramic Tile Flooring
- A Fully Equipped Cook’s Kitchen
- Rustic Hickory Custom Cabinetry in Kitchen
- Pots & Pans, Dishes, Glasses, Silverware, Utensils, Crock Pot, Hand Mixer, Bunn Coffee Maker, Toaster
- High End Quality Cottage Style Dining Room Table & Chairs – seat 2
- Brand New Black Maytag Appliances – Full Size Refrigerator, Electric Oven/Stove, Above Stove Microwave
- 20″ Television w/Satellite
- Living Room has Cathedral Ceiling
- Charcoal Park Style Barbecuer outside by entrance Door
- Cabin Side Parking for 1 Vehicle
- Private Fire Barrel in Front of Cabin
- Toilet Paper & Garbage Bags
- One Dock Space is given FREE with each home and/or cabin rental. Any extra dock space is an additional $15/day per watercraft. Subject to availability.
Based on 2 person occupancy. (Maximum 3)